top of page


Many people with M.E. and/or fibromyalgia and long covid are entitled to welfare benefits. 

If you are struggling to meet your immediate needs, like buying food, please get in touch and we can help you access crisis support such as foodbanks. 

If you're struggling with debt, have a look at our guide to managing debt.


For a rough guide to what you might be entitled to, you can use the Turn2Us benefit calculator. For more information, or for help claiming benefits, please get in touch with our benefits team. We provide initial information and advice to everyone. We provide members of the Sheffield ME and Fibromyalgia Group with more detailed advice, casework and representation. 


Tel: +44 114 253 6700

bottom of page